Sat & Sun, 9am
TOUR OVERVIEW / HIGHLIGHT
Although we are only 56km long, it didn’t stop Singapore from being of the most vibrant and bustling metropolises in the world. There are 28 million results when you do a search for Singapore on Instagram.
Instagram worthy shots are the rage for generating interest in new places discovered. A great Insta shot becomes a massive draw for locals and travellers alike and can transform a place, destination, food find, street into cult status.
We invite fellow Singaporean Steven Sung to generously share tips on how to captures the finest shots of Instagram-worthy photos of Singapore.
A Singaporean photographer focusing on streets and urban life be it in the day or under the evening street lights at the back alleys. He spent a lot of time on the streets searching for moments that many referred to as the ‘snapshot aesthetic’. With those pictures, he has won the OuterEgo Street photography Grand Award, Singapore Hawker Culture Grand Prize organised by National Geographic Asia & MCI, and a few other street photography awards. He has also conducted a few workshops for local photography communities.
So get your smartphone ready and join us for a fun and enjoyable “Instagrammable” tour of Singapore!
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Learn to Capture #Insta-worthy Images!
- Route A: Tanjong Pagar to Chinatown (Every Sat)
- Route B: Bugis to Sultan Mosque (Every Sun)
This is a 2-hour tour that will be accompanied by an experienced photographer / nano-influencer. This tour is for budding Instagrammer who wish to build up their follower base using great photographs.
Participants will learn how to use their smartphones to create photographs that have an ethereal quality. With the Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands as inspiration, participants will learn how composition, lighting, aperture and shutter speed can combine to create stunning visuals.
Duration: 2 hours
- An influencer / photographer to share photography tips
- Tickets to attractions
- Meeting Point: Tanjong Pagar MRT Exit C
- Wallich Building
- Tras Street
- URA Centre
- Ann Siang Hill
- Buddha Tooth Relic
- Meeting Point: Bugis MRT Exit C
- Raffles Hospital
- Parkview Square
- Haji Lane
- Baghdad Street
- Sultan Gate
THINGS TO NOTE
- Please wear shoes that are comfortable for walking
- Please bring along an umbrella
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not all route area wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The participant should have a moderate physical fitness level as they are required to walk on the streets of Singapore to learn photography skills. Participants are requested to check the suitability of this activity based on their physical health and take a decision. If you have any specific questions then we are happy to answer them.
- This photo walk tour requires a minimum of 8 participants to commence. If the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered the next alternative date.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- In the event of rain, there might be an alternation to plan route.
Usual Price: S$100 per pax
Now/SRV: S$60 per pax
Min: 8 Pax | Max: 15 Pax
Every Sat & Sun, 9am